- I was involved in a car accident after I had been drinking. The police charged me with two felonies. Walt came to my house and drove all the way across two counties to sit at my kitchen table and hear my story about that night. He made no promises, but I could hear a very strong, solid, reliable, honest, trustworthy, experienced man sitting in front of me speaking, I immediately retained his services. That was the best decision I ever made.
- After being arrested for a DUI, I thought that my professional and financial future was in great jeopardy.I have family members who, in a similar situation, hired the cheapest attorney they could find and suffered the consequences: DUI convictions, ignition interlocks in their cars, occupational licenses that restrict where and when they can drive, huge increases in insurance premiums etc., etc. After thorough research I hired Walter Piel as my attorney. His record is second to none and his fees are reasonable. He was very realistic, did not promise miracles and kept me well informed throughout the whole process. To my great surprise the charges were eventually amended to reckless driving. I did not spend one single day without my driver’s license, no DUI conviction on my record, never had to appear at court, no huge insurance premium hike. Thank you Attorney Piel for an amazing job and thank you Connie for excellent communication!
- Walter Piel was my attorney and represented me with an aggressive no quit attitude. He took charge and never misrepresented what he was willing to do or could do for my situation. I was blessed to have him for an attorney.
- Walter was everything I could ask for during one of the darkest periods of my life. He was compassionate yet realistic regarding my situation. He explained every step of the process in ways that I could understand, took nothing for granted, and wound up getting the charges dismissed. I could not have imagined a better outcome or overall experience. Thanks, Walter, you saved the day!
- Attorney Piel handled my case in a professional and expeditious manner. I was very satisfied with his representation of me and completely resolved my case. It was great to have an attorney who truly “advocated” for me. In a time of need, Attorney Piel was there for me and on my side!
- Walter represented me in municipal court and was successful in having my speeding in excess violation reduced to a lesser charge. He made me feel very comfortable and did a great job.
- Walter was very knowledgeable and provided myself with accurate information regarding a previous DUI. I felt that Walter and his staff was timely in their response and would recommend them for future counsel. Although he was not my personal attorney for the specific encounter he still provided guidance as if he was.